We at D. Brian’s All Natural Deli started local and believe in staying local. Without the support of our surrounding communities we would not be here and so whenever we are able we like to give a little back!
Below is a listing of some of the organizations that we help support – usually through a food donation:
- The United Way – throughout the year there are various companies that partner with the United Way and hold events within their companies. We have been a part of these events for twelve years and counting. Check out their website at http://liveunited.org/
- The Minnesota AIDS Project – Since 2008 we have donated lunches for the volunteers at their yearly MN AIDS Walk, usually held in May. We have also come on board to help out with the food for AIDS Action Day held yearly at the State Capital.
- Since 2008 we have donated food to Highland Elementary school for their annual carnival fundraiser. The funds raised go directly to the Highlands PTO which supports various programs such as service learning projects, a media center, computer labs and camp scholarships.
- Since 2009 we have helped Countryside Elementary with their annual fund raiser. Please visit http://www.edina.k12.mn.us/countryside/ for more information.
- Team Foxjet
- Here are some organizations we help out with in the form of gift cards for silent auctions: